Sunday, June 7, 2009

My first post :)

Ahh, my first post. I wonder what goes through all the bloggers mind when they were in this position. I don't know about them but I know I took nearly 15 minutes to get this done! It was harder than I thought. Had to crack my brain to think of what to write haha. But once I started to type alittle, it all just came pretty easily

Anyways, I guess its only natural to intro the blog by introducing myself first right? :)

OK...I'm a 24 yr old guy currently living in little Penang, Malaysia. Currently working in Intel under the Product Development Engineering (PDE) department. The job is pretty demanding but some perks of the job includes me touching, handling and even benching (yes, benching!) Intel's latest products before it even gets to anybody else. Anyways, this is not the main things I'm sharing on this blog as I don't want to end up with blogging being my main job at the end of the day after Intel kicks me out the door!

I do have a great deal of passion about computer hardwares. Be it overclocking, case modding or anything you could do with your hands and admire later. I've had my share of overclocking with Intel Quads and I'm starting to look in to case mods for my PC. This is where this blog comes in. I'll basically share news, pictures or videos with my own personal comments on the latest hardware or coolest modifications I happen to come across. I'll also add some work logs from time to time of the mods I've done to my own PC as well (I've posted pics of my PC at the side with specs in the description).

I hope you guys will enjoy the blog. Comment is always welcomed and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment