Sunday, June 7, 2009

HAF932 & Cosmos S Water Cooled

Since I'm planning to upgrade the water cooling of my HAF932 and also to do some interior case painting (the dull steel colour is starting to get to me), I was browsing around for ideas and inspiration and came across these stunning pictures. Probably some have seen this before, else enjoy :)

I especially like the dual loop color combination and contrast of the black interior in the Cosmos S
Anybody knows where to get that blue color coolant in Malaysia?








This will be more of what I will aim to do for my PC
I'm still considering either red or blue for my loop. Suggestions will be welcomed. I'm leaning more to blue currently

4 comments:

  1. Post your own PC lah brother!! ^_^ lol ... show people a bit your casing and water cooler mah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is at the side nia, cannot compare to theirs yet. Wait when I finish I will post many many more pictures lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what is your MB? Are those universal blocks? Any thoughts on a Nzxt PHantom AMD set up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Source please? Cause I'd like to know more about the Cosmos! =D

    ReplyDelete